How To Car Cleaning for Perfect Shine – How to clean the car is very important and needs to be careful. The car is not only a vehicle that you can use at any time, but the car also needs to be maintained so that the performance of the car remains in its maximum state. One of the easiest treatments is to maintain the cleanliness of the car. Although it is considered to be too much time consuming, washing the car greatly affects the performance of your car.
How to wash a car does not require special techniques or methods, even you can do it yourself at home. But there are many things that you should pay attention considering that most of the car’s components, especially in the body of the car, use paint which is a sensitive chemical so that if you are wrong in cleaning the car it will cause some damage such as berets, fading colors and many others. Well for more details, the following is an explanation of how to wash the right car.
Cleaning the Car Outside (Exterior)
Following are the steps to properly clean the car body parts:
- Before washing the outside of your car, spray water first for a few moments. This is done to clean the remaining chlorine or other chemicals that can damage the body paint of your car so that it can become dull.
- Don’t forget to close the windows and doors of the car closely so that the water does not enter the car.
- Spray water on the body of your car first to clean the dust and sand attached. Do not clean dust and dirt before washing the car, this can result in the body of your car being scratched.
- Use special car cleaners or car shampoo.
- Begin to wash the car using a sponge that has been given a car shampoo.
- How to wash the right car is to rub the sponge from the top to the bottom of the car in a circular motion. This is so that the clean parts of the car are not exposed to other impurities. Gently wipe so as not to damage the paint of your car. But you need to be deft so that water and car shampoo do not dry before the rinsing process.
- After feeling clean, rinse the car using clean water. After that, dry the car by using a clean cloth and make sure there is no dirt still attached that can damage the body paint of your car.
Cleaning the Interior of the Car
The following are the right steps for washing the interior of the car:
- If you want to clean the inside of the car, try to clean it before you wash the outside of the car.
- For the inside of the car, you don’t need as much water as you clean the outside of the car. You only need a little water mixed with car soap to clean the inside of the car. The dirty inside of the car is usually caused by food scraps, footwear footprints, and so on.
- Do not use car soap containing bleach to clean the inside of the car.
- You can use a sponge or cloth to clean the inside of a dirty car.
- After cleaning, wipe dry with a microfiber cloth.
- During the process of cleaning the inside of the car, you should leave the car door open to help the drying process of the components in the car
Cleaning Car Engine Parts
The car engine is the most important and sensitive component of the car. When you will wash it, careful care and the right way are needed so as not to damage the car’s engine. The following are the right steps for car wash machine parts.
- Before washing the car engine, you need to remember that several car engine parts cannot be exposed to water, namely batteries, cables, and others. Make sure to neatly wrap the parts of the machine so they will not be exposed to water. You can use crackers or aluminum foil to wrap the electric parts of the car’s engine. Also, use the water that is not too tight when cleaning the engine parts of the car
- To remove oil stains such as oil droplets attached to a car engine, you can use a dab or kerosene soap to clean it.
- After all the machine parts are clean, rinse using clean water then wipe until dry.
Cleaning Car Tires
the final process of washing a car is cleaning the car tire parts. Car tires are one part of a car that directly interacts with the road surface or the ground. Therefore, car tire parts are often easily exposed to dirt, dust, soil or mud. To clean the below, the steps for washing the tires are correct.
- We recommend that you do not clean the tires and under the car, if the engine condition is still hot, this will cause water spots on the wheels. Wait for the machine to cool down first.
- Use a cleaner with stronger material on the tire because it can lift the dirt that adheres strongly.
- Wet the tires with water. Then wash the car parts from the wheel, ve; g, park board, foot of the car and the other parts that you can reach.
- You can use a brush with a filament model for dirt that is difficult to clean.
- After all, parts have been cleaned, rinse with clean water.
- Then dry using a dry, clean cloth. Do not use a cloth similar to the cloth you use to clean the body of the car.
Well, that was the step to clean the car properly and correctly. It’s easy, right? it’s just that it needs some caution on important components. If you don’t have a lot of time, you can wash your car in car salons. There your car will be cleaned directly with professionals so the results will be guaranteed. Hopefully, the information above can help you. Good luck.